Just thought I’d post a favorite picture I have of a Radical RXC.
Some day we will get one…!
The Radical RXC is a line of track-only race cars and street-legal road cars built by British manufacturer Radical Sportscars. The first street-legal RXC was unveiled in January of 2013 at the Autosport International auto show, and it has since been offered in many different engine and racing configurations.
ManufacturerRadical SportscarsProduction2013-presentAssemblyPeterborough, Cambridgeshire, EnglandBody and chassisClass
- 3.7 L Ford Duratec 37Cyclone V6
- 2.7 L RPE RPX-V8
- 3.0 L RPE RPY-V8
- 3.5 L twin-turbochargedFord EcoBoost V6
- 1,010 kg (2,227 lb) (RXC Spyder)
- 1,130 kg (2,491 lb) (RXC 600R)
- 1,130 kg (2,491 lb) (RXC GT)
- 1,170 kg (2,579 lb) (RXC GT3