“Escape the Ordinary”
Are you looking to give your little racer an edge? The Cadet V is easily set-up and will leave a lasting impression on anyone who dares to compete.
The Cadet V is a versatile driver friendly chassis. The light steering is crucial for the younger driver so they can rack up track time without fatiguing. The kart comes with caster/camber pills, billet front spindles and adjustable front and rear ride height. This kart is perfect for a young driver being introduced to the sport or the little racer looking to take on any major event.
- Tube Size: 28mm
- Axle Size: 30mm Standard – 40mm Optional
- Axle Bearings: 2
- Brake System: EVO4 Hydraulic
- Master Cylinders: Reservoir self adjusting
- Rear Rotor: Floating Vented Rear
- Fuel Tank: 4 litres
- Spindles: 10.25 Degree Standard
- Torsion Bars: N/A
- Front Ride Height: Adjustable
- Rear Ride Height: Adjustable
***Engine not included***